Yes, the Winner may elect to take a cash alternative of $3,000,000 USD instead of the house. The Cash Alternative shall be paid in twenty-four equal, monthly installments of $125,000 USD, with the monthly installment payments commencing sixty days after the close of the Entry Period and Winner’s timely completion of any documentation required by Sponsor for Winner to accept the Cash-Alternative.
Articles in this section
- Does the Tahoe Dream House come furnished?
- What's the address of the Tahoe Dream House?
- How big are the Tahoe House and the lot, respectively?
- Is there a cash alternative prize for the Tahoe Dream House sweepstakes?
- Can I win the Tahoe Dream House sweepstakes if I live outside of the US?
- Do I have to be a US resident/citizen to win the Tahoe Dream House Grand Prize?