Yes, the Winner may elect to take a cash alternative of $3,000,000 USD instead of the house. The Cash Alternative shall be paid in twenty-four equal, monthly installments of $125,000 USD, with the monthly installment payments commencing sixty days after the close of the Entry Period and Winner’s timely completion of any documentation required by Sponsor for Winner to accept the Cash-Alternative.
Articles in this section
- What's the address of the LA Dream House?
- Does the LA Dream House come furnished?
- How big are the LA house and the lot, respectively?
- Is there a cash alternative prize for the LA Dream House sweepstakes?
- Can I win the LA Dream House sweepstakes if I live outside of the US?
- Do I have to be a US resident/citizen to win the LA Dream House Grand Prize?