When you see the word “MAX” next to your entry count on the “Your Experiences” page of your account, that means you’ve obtained the maximum number of entries allowed per person for that specific experience and cannot receive any further entries into that drawing. You’re always welcome to enter another experience for which you haven’t reached the maximum number of entries.
Articles in this section
- I’m having trouble logging into my account
- Why does it say “MAX” next to my entries?
- I just entered but my entries aren’t appearing in my account.
- Do I have to activate my account in order for my entries to be valid?
- Can I keep track of what experiences I’ve entered through my account?
- How do I change the email associated with my Omaze account?
- How do I delete my account?