Donations made through our site go directly to Charities Aid Foundation America (CAFA), a 501(c)(3) tax-exempt public charity. CAF America has partnered with Omaze to make giving internationally and domestically safe, easy and effective for U.S. donors by raising charitable donations from members of the public to fund monetary grants to other charitable organizations. In accordance with the terms of the sweepstakes you entered, so long as the charity/charities specified in the sweepstakes remain eligible to receive grants when the sweepstakes ends, CAFA will provide the net proceeds from the sweepstakes to the specified charity as a charitable grant.
Articles in this section
- How do you confirm a winner?
- I want to know everything about the winner confirmation process!
- Is my contribution tax deductible?
- Do people really win?
- How do I enter to win an experience?
- How do donations work?
- Will I receive a transaction confirmation email?
- How do I know when the drawing will happen?
- How do I know if I am eligible to win one of your sweepstakes experiences?
- Why isn't my payment going through?