Omaze is a for-profit company. Officially, our competitions are 'sweepstakes,' and it's important to note that there are varying legal interpretations on whether a contribution that also awards people consideration (chances of winning a grand prize) is deductible. If you choose to write off your donation, you can use the confirmation email we sent you at the time of purchase for documentation. In many states within the US, no additional receipt is required for contributions of $250 or less. If the expenditure is $250 or more, please email us at email@example.com and we will issue a receipt.
Articles in this section
- How do you confirm a winner?
- How are winners announced?
- Is my contribution tax deductible?
- When will I receive my reward?
- I didn't receive my reward. What do I do?
- Why isn't my payment going through?
- There are charges on my card from "Omaze" that I don't recognize.
- I'm a nonprofit, and I'd like to work with Omaze. What do I do?